Monday, January 10, 2011

Not a good start

PMS has ill timing for me this week. I could feel the bloating/cravings coming on yesterday. I dreaded getting on the scale, and actually decided to go to the gym before weighing myself. I am up 1.6 pounds this week- 155.6. Lame.

I actually feel like I did well this week. I exercised for 60-70 minutes 4 different times. I was careful about what I ate. I'm even cutting down on my soda. Hopefully this is just a hormone thing, and next weigh in will be better.

2 comments:

  1. It is a hormone thing! You will see a change next week for sure. It just figures that my weight in next should fall on the same date as Aunt Flo. Lucky me. So I should have two really bad weigh ins in a row. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Annie, it is a hormone thing. Just keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete