Saturday, October 1, 2011

Final Results

Well, my final results are in. I'm sure it's not enough to win this competition, or even enough to recoup my money. That's a bummer, as I could use the money. However, I did lose a little over 10 lbs, and from the looks of it, it primarily came from my stomach, which is excellent.

However, I was looking at my pictures, comparing June 1 with today, and I do see a big difference, particularly in the side view.

The last couple of months have seen me achieve some victories. I ran a 10k. I ran a mile in under 10 minutes, something I don't think I have done since high school, if ever. Yesterday, I put on my 13 year old daughter's size 28 skinny jeans and they fit (we won't talk about the muffin top, and how women my age/size shouldn't wear those pants in particular anyway though).

I had hoped to get to my goal weight by now, so I'm sad that I didn't. However, I am quite close to not being in the "overweight" category, and that's my next major milestone.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you wrote down your evaluation. Sounds like you've made some good changes. The slow and steady weight loss is much more likely to stay off, so you are on the right path. I can't wait to see where you are in another four months. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete