Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dear Coughing Lady at the Gym

Yes, I mean YOU. You are the one who made #5 on my pet peeves at the gym post that I made recently.

I didn't get a good look at you last time, so I unknowingly got on the treadmill next to you. Again. You are still coughing every 10 seconds or so. And you kept stopping your run and standing on the sides of your treadmill while you tried to catch your breath. You do realize that if you do that, you aren't *actually* running as far as the treadmill says, right?

Oh, and it was really rude of you to move the fan that was pointing at both of us so that it was only pointing at you. The only reason I didn't scream at you in a PMS induced rage is because you weren't covering your mouth when you coughed, and I didn't want those germs being blown onto me.


ahhhhh, I feel better.

4 comments:

  1. Umm... seriously? Some people are not so bright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See I would have been the bitch saying something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY CRAP!!! That seriously might be the funniest thing i've read all week! I'm laughing so hard i could pee my pants! I needed that... thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! Next time... say something... or at least wear a mask and hold up a sign :)

    ReplyDelete