Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where's my chocolate cake?

ARGH!!!!!!!

So I weighed myself this morning, and apparently the scale thinks that I single handedly consumed a Costco Chocolate Cake (yes, it deserves the caps). I don't remember this happening. I would remember and have enjoyed every second if this really did happen.

I *DO* remember doing week four, workout one on the couch to 5k running program, then walking at a brisk pace to have a solid 70 minutes of fitness yesterday. I remember NOT having any soda at all. I remember lean pork and asparagus for dinner, and eating nothing after dinner.

Seriously, so not fair.

I have decided to completely go soda free through the end of November. This lack of sugar, hfcs, and caffeine *may* make me a little irritable.

6 comments:

  1. i hate it when that happens. my weight looks good, i have 2 really good days food & exercise & i'm usually up or the same! so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! If you want some meal ideas email me! I would love to share the little knowledge I've gained over the last couple months. CONGRATS on kicking mountain dew. I promise you will have headaches, but they will go away eventually. Also.. congrats on exercising and working hard. I promise the work will pay off eventually!

    November 10, 2009 5:48 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to work hard and exercise. It will pay off. I promise

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must be very disappointing. I'm wondering if maybe something you ate had a lot of salt and this brought the weight up.

    BTW, I'm a brand new fitness blogger. So glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is that I am totally impressed with your motivation. A bad day and you are working harder instead of giving up! Congrats on your new goals.

    And I have to say, thank goodness there is not a costco in my town or I might be tempted to go buy that chocolate cake right now! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post made me smile :) I can totally relate to wanting to at least enjoy the food if the scale is blaming us --
    Sometimes I think our bodies take a week to catch up... your hard work will pay off.

    ReplyDelete