Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Four Days

That's how long it's been since I've worked out.

I went in at an obscene (for me) hour on Saturday to complete my week 5 of couch to 5k. I got a bit of guilty pleasure because as I ran, I watched the Food Network make all kinds of fattening food. It was actually pretty fun in a warped way.

I wanted to take Sunday off because I think giving the body a day off from exercise once a week is important. Monday, I woke up feeling pretty awful with a cold. Same thing yesterday, if not worse. Today I feel a bit better, but definitely not up to exercising. Besides that, I need to bake 8 or 9 pies, as well as rolls. And my kids are out of school. Simply too much going on.

On the up side, I weighed myself this morning, and the phantom chocolate cake seems to be gone. Finally. It's going to be a good day, I can tell.

3 comments:

  1. hope you feel better soon! glad the scale is moving since that "cake". have a great thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you're feeling better. hope you're at 100% soon. WOW... that's a lot of pies! i hope you get to enjoy them but just a little. :0) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its okay to have a slow week, just pick up next week. Life is hard work and sometimes our weightloss doesn't always fit in. That is okay. Just make sure the majority of time you find time for it.

    ReplyDelete